Thursday, November 19, 2009

I didn't go to choir last night. The tickle in my throat has turned into incessant coughing and a lowering of my pitch to bass range rather than soprano. So annoying. I sucked on menthol lozenges all night long. Hope I don't send this bug back to Tampa with Mary Ann.

She has one of their Shelties with her - Maggie. What a gorgeous dog. Gus and Jay-Jay wondered what happened to their breakfast when they dawdled around like they usually do, then found empty food bowls instead of full ones. Maggie thought she was at an all-you-can-eat buffet. That'll teach 'em!

Today's sunshine is so much cheerier than yesterday's overcast skies, so the blues aren't dogging me. I actually feel like getting ready for tonight's party even though the cough is still with me. I just bought Sucrets Complete at Kroger - suppresses cough, serious sore throat relief, cools nasal passages, fights bad breath, plus vitamin C and Zinc. I hope it works the cure I need. We'll see.

No comments: