Saturday, March 14, 2009

We had a great retreat at Gray Center. It's so nice to relax with sane, spiritually-minded mature women. We had lots of good food, wine, conversation, and dream work. I slept better last night than I've slept in a long time.

I came home to find everything on the homefront had been taken care of very well by our friends Ron on Friday and Art today. The dogs were effusive with their affection, and Mike even thanked me for making sure he was cared for so well.

I went to my friend Margaret's house this afternoon for a massage and found out some kind friend had already paid for it. I was totally flabbergasted! What a treat! So I feel totally rejuvenated in mind, body and soul.

Tomorrow starts early with the choir singing at the 8:00 service. Guess I better shut this computer down and get some shut-eye. Hope everyone has a blessed Sabbath!

No comments: