Friday, February 06, 2009

Yesterday was an anxious day, today is much better. Yesterday I was sleep deprived, last night I got a full night's rest. Makes all the difference in the world for me, always has; I just don't function well without my sleep.

Today my doctor gave me a month's supply of Lunesta samples and told me to take one every night whether I thought I needed it or not, so I'll quit worrying about getting dependent on them. He's also added Celexa to my daily regimen, one of the few antidepressants that doesn't cause weight gain but does cause insomnia for some. Maybe that's why he told me to take the Lunesta every night.

Benji is 41 years old today. Happy birthday, Son! He's spending the day with Pip who will be 4 on the 15th, and he actually spoke to his Gramma on the phone when I called. That was a first. Glad you're enjoying your special day, Benji.

No comments: