Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's been a different kind of Sunday. I didn't go to church this morning due to the annual church council going on in Hattiesburg. There was a Morning Prayer Service at St. Philip's, but with no choir, no music, so I took the day off. This afternoon I had unexpected company, then we went out to Pan Asia for dinner, so it was good day.

Mike hasn't been able to get out of bed all day. He's got a pain behind his right knee. I'm afraid he's got a new blood clot. He didn't want to go back to the hospital, so I didn't call 911. But yesterday he got out of bed several times and walked around in his room. Today, his right leg won't hold him up. Something's going on, like regressing instead of progressing. I have to call the doctor tomorrow or the nurse, at least.

There have been some interesting pictures posted over on my FB, Lyn had some from our 20th class reunion that I don't ever recall seeing, so if you're on Facebook go look at them. Still hard to believe I was that skinny.

No comments: