Monday, February 04, 2008

Our official high today was 79*. Severe stormy weather is predicted for tomorrow. I've got the AC on in my bedroom, don't intend to be as hot again tonight as I was last night. It's a wonder we don't all have pneumonia.

I've had an uneventful Monday. Water aerobics with Pam and Jean this morning, lunch with Mike at Sicily's, a 2 hour nap with Gus and Jay-Jay this afternoon, and a very productive evening of house cleaning, bill paying, and washing clothes that I didn't feel like doing Saturday. I get so much more done after Mike goes to bed at 6:00.

My horoscope today was interesting, I thought: Your financial good fortune seems to be linked to home and family. That configuration could also refer to real estate. And, you're very intelligent now.

My elbow is hurting. I've got the ice pack and I'm going to bed. Manana!

No comments: