Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For the most part, my Republican friends are smart people. I get impatient when their views are so diametrically opposite to mine, but I listen to them politely and try to respond in a civil tone. However, I am getting sick to death of these urban myths that are being repeated as irrefutable fact.

Please, Republican Friends, check your facts. Obama salutes the flag during the National Anthem, he says the pledge of Allegiance to the flag, he was sworn into the Senate on a BIBLE, he is a Christian, not a Muslim, he supports English language learners...

For Heaven's Sake, quit depending on Fox to give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You are surely not that naive. You have access to the internet, well, most of you do. (For my elderly friend I will print out pertinent information.) Don't be so gullible. If you don't want to read the information directly from the Obama website, go to Google.

Even Mccain himself has renounced most of these, most recently the remarks made by radio host Bill Cunningham.

Please! You are smarter than the fear-mongers!

No comments: