Friday, January 25, 2008

Old Man Winter strutted his stuff here today - cold and wet, good day to stay inside. And if Mike's car had not burned up a fan belt, that's exactly what I would have done.

As it turned out, I had to get out in that cold wet weather and pick him up at the Dodge dealer's service center, then make the grocery store run he started but didn't complete. He had to leave the car there, no part available until Monday, so we will have to make do with one car until he gets his back. I've got Mardi Gras rehearsal at the church tomorrow, then church on Sunday morning. He's welcome to it the rest of the time. And I can use my neighbor's Rav4 if Mike wants the car. No problem!

Check out the stories and pictures of Romeo over at Laura's BPP blog. What a gorgeous wolf! Several other good stories there, too, and a great cartoon.

If you missed Bill Moyers' interview of John Grisham you can catch it here. He even talked about his profession of faith at age 8.

If you missed Barack Obama's Top 10 Campaign Promises on David Letterman last night, it's here.

And in case you missed all the inaccuracies about the war by the Republican candidates in last night's debate, you can get the confusion cleared up here.

One thing I like about my "new bedroom" is that I can hear the rain falling a lot more easily than in the master bedroom. Why is that such a good sound to sleep by? I don't know, but it is, and it's calling me now.

Nitey nite!

No comments: