Monday, December 31, 2007

Some of you have noticed that my sidebar link to Paul's Blog doesn't work. I've tried everything I know to fix it, but to no avail, so I'm removing it. He has a new post but you will have to click here to read it, unless you're on his mailing list and he's already sent you the link. I personally wish he would start another non-fishing blog, not instead of but in addition to, and tell us about other things. He's a great storyteller and writes so well that I think he deserves a wider audience. And Skip, I haven't given up on your figuring out the mechanics of blogging. You're another good storyteller in our family that could inform us and amuse us more often than you do.
.
I'm still living in an alternate universe, my head feels inflated and floaty. OK, Sis, I heard that!
.
"And that's different from your normal state how?"
.
Well, it's more inflated and floaty than normal for me. My pharmacist said this could go on for another week or so. She also advised me to keep a close watch on my blood pressure, so when I finish this, I'm going to my neighbor's to take it.
.
Unless I make a dramatic recovery between now and 8 PM, I'll forgo the New Year's Eve Soiree we've been invited to. My dogs need me here to protect them from all the "bombs bursting in air" that we get during the holidays. The Reservoir is a favorite place for fireworks, and they are unusually spectacular over the water, but the noise makes the 4-legged critters at my house a little crazy. Photo

My hubby just informed me that he's invited a couple of buds over this evening. Now we'll see how much he remembers about running the vacuum cleaner.

Happy New Year, Y'all!

No comments: