Friday, September 07, 2007

There are days when the Solo Piano music on Sky.fm is so beautiful it makes my heart ache. Some days it doesn't affect me as deeply, but this morning, it's getting to me. Why are we humans susceptible to emotional response more on some days than others, like the moon pulls on the tide? Maybe today's horoscope holds a clue:

Sun is in Virgo, Moon is going from Cancer into Leo. Conditions for expansion are excellent. This ought to be fun. Your success is practically guaranteed so set forth with confidence. You always do that anyway, but this time, even more so. On a scale of 1 (most challenging) to 10 (easiest), here are your levels for today: Love 9, Work 7, Communications 8.

So for me, and hopefully for other Sagittarians as well, it's an expansive day, which tells me my heart is more open to love and beauty today than it usually is. As long as it doesn't go to this extreme I'll be okay:

expansive - marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur.

Maybe, instead of a 9 day for love that would be a 10.

Piano Art by Troy.

No comments: