Friday, June 08, 2007

Did you know that weight can be reduced by reducing screen time? That's not just TV time, but computer time, too, unless you're at the gym cycling while watching the tube. My treadmill faces a TV and it's in an air-conditioned room, so I'm planning to crank it up after several years of its gathering dust. I will stop if chest pains occur.

Dr. LaGarde added Vytorin to the meds I take already. With my total cholesterol at 257, the LDL at 184, I obviously needed the Rx and the exercise. HDL, Triglycerides, and glucose were good, though.

I'm still tired from child-chasing. Benji says Pip's been very affectionate since returning home. Poor baby missed his family. The pictures I made while he was here have been posted to my Flickr site. Most have already been published to this blog, but there you can see the whole set.

Plans for the P'ville reunion are moving along. George is hosting a planning meeting next week at Matt's Restaurant in P'ville. I hope several people pitch in to help make this a success. Gloria may be somewhat sidelined as she had knee surgery this week.

No comments: