Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yesterday's picture that I guessed to be 1962 was probably 1963, since my teeth are braceless and I seem to be proud of the new smile. Was I a beanpole, or what? I'm really enjoying the old pictures on George's site. Thank you, Amy for sharing these with us.

I missed a good photo op yesterday when Dave and Mary came by here to change clothes on their way to Kirk's induction to the Mortar Board at MC. I can't remember the last time I saw Dave so dressed up; he looked dang near dignified! I hope pictures were made at their dinner. Congratulations to Kirk for receiving this honor. Mortar Board is a senior honor society dedicated to the principles of scholarship, leadership, fellowship, college loyalty, self awareness and service.

Benji sent an interesting link to an article about "Jesus Love-Bombs." Unfortunately, it reminds me of Cursillo. I'm feeling none too spiffy today, think I'll go back to bed.

No comments: