Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've felt so bad that I've slept off and on all day. The Aleve Cold and Sinus pill I'm taking is supposed to be the Non-drowsy formula, but it hasn't kept me awake. Everything above my belly-button is malfunctioning.

I'll let Rick's news from yesterday be the post for today. Congratulations on the new additions to your family and thanks for the pictures, Son. Did Clay and Cooper get to observe the births?

From Rick: Our Sheltie, Maggie, started labor around 9am this morning and by 4:30 was done. She had 2 girls, 3 boys and 1 stillborn. The breeder (Nina Plail and her friend Judy, who's dog Genie was Maggie's mother) were with us most of the day to help with the deliveries. One of the girls is struggling to drink from Maggie, but all the others are doing great. Please pray for the little girl puppy - "Fluffy," whose name came from the Harry Potter series. The others are named: Hagrid, Weasley, Drako, and Hermione. Maggie has been a terrific mom (and Tucker has been a great "Uncle"). The father of these puppies is Billy - see their website for some pictures of this handsome dog.

No comments: