Monday, April 09, 2007

One of my favorite Baptist bloggers is hanging up his spurs. Godspeed, Jerry, in whatever this latest challenge is. The SBC needs "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, repent! repent!" and he's been a good one. Who will do it now?

Congratulations to Karen, who made a "high pass" on her preliminary exams (yay!). Now all she has to do is finish her book-length dissertation in a mere three months and she'll be done with her Ph.D. Thanks for the update, Benji.

I don't know about the rest of you Southerners, but I'm ready for this cold snap to be over. By this time next week, I'll probably be wishing it would come back. At least, it was mild enough yesterday for the children at church to hunt Easter eggs, one of my favorite sights.

I told Betsy I would help her hang pictures today. Skip just called to say he's coming tomorrow, so I need to do some work on my house, too. Mike wants to meet at Fire Mountain for lunch. I'm glad I didn't need a do-nothing Monday. Better get busy.

No comments: