Monday, April 30, 2007

The closest thing to church I enjoyed yesterday was the music from St. Paul Sunday. I never tire of listening to the VocalEssence Ensemble Singers. I tried to pick a favorite track on this program, but couldn't decide between Eric Whitaker's Water Night and Randall Thompson's The Paper Reeds by the Brooks.

The furthest thing from church that I enjoyed on Sunday was Desperate Housewives. I watched a couple of episodes when this soap started 3 seasons ago, but lost interest. Lately, it's been my choice for 8 pm on Sunday nights. Brothers and Sisters, which follows it, is getting me hooked, too. In case anyone wants to know what to get me for Mother's Day, check out the pink tee shirt on the Desperate Housewives website.

Or a CD by VocalEssence would be great, too.

Since my house hasn't been touched in over a week, I've got to get busy whether I feel like it or not. Mike is out until about 4 pm, so it's a good time to clean downstairs. Mick told me he wasn't coming back in the house until his litter box was changed. I'm glad my smeller is out of order.

Hope everybody has a great week!

No comments: