Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The dream I had before awaking this morning was of seeing several old black & white pictures of myself at a much younger age, pictures I'd never seen before. And what did I find in my first opening of email this morning but old b&w pictures of myself that I'd never seen before! Funny how that happens sometimes. The first is a cropped version of the original, which included Mr. Gooch, it's on George's site, made May 1962. Daddy and I look so relaxed and close to one another. We were, but this picture captures it better than any I've seen.

The second I'm calling "Ricky's first day at Cecil's Park," made a couple of months after he was born on Nov. 8, 1964, one of those warm, shirt sleeve winter days in Dec. or Jan., I'm thinking. Other than Betsy, Paul with Ricky, and me, that's Cindy Partlow on Paul's right, his sweetheart at the time, and Marilyn Sample on his left. Thanks, George, for "making my dream come true."

No comments: