Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Temps are supposed to be warm enough this afternoon that I can finish cleaning the deck and maybe do some decorating. Ricky and I got the hot tub cleaned and covered Saturday and that improved the overall appearance considerably. Thursday and Friday are supposed to be cold again with night temps down in the 20's. Thank goodness, I finally got most of the cold drafts in my office covered.

Benji has posted some really cute pictures of Bella, Phin and Pip. 10 year old Bella has glasses now, which are blue and match her beautiful eyes. Phin comes as close to smiling for the camera as he ever gets. He and I share the Nov. 30 birthday; he turned 8 last week. Then Pip has an expression not yet captured in any of the photos I've seen. Be sure to check out the profile shot of Pip. Benji made that with his camphone right before Pip got his hair cut. It's a beautiful picture.

The music I'm listening to this morning is Elisabeth von Trapp's Love Never Ends CD. Her website is http://www.elisabethvontrapp.com
David loaned it to me before we made our Thanksgiving trip and I love it. I have played it every day since I got it and not tired of it yet. It's downloaded on my computer and I plan to burn my own CD from it, which will be a new experience for me. Mike says it's simple to do, and if he thinks it's simple, it really is. He has no patience for most computer-related tasks.

No comments: