Friday, December 08, 2006

I've always loved Christmas music. It's usually playing somewhere in my house between Dec. 1 and Jan. 6. Sky.fm has a new channel that is playing a great mix of pop and classical Yuletide tunes that, so far, have not bored me. www.sky.fm.com is the link, and it's free.

We had a couple of surprise visitors last night - Tony and Greenhill were out spreading their brand of Christmas cheer. I get more than I want of the rude, crude language from the other resident of this house, so after about 10 minutes, I left Mike by himself to entertain them. I'm certainly not going to subject myself to a triple dose of it and smile politely through the whole ordeal. Even he was glad to see them go. I think they'd been out drinking, I just hope they made it home safely. I wish he would remember how tiresome that juvenile behavior is before he launches into one of his boorish diatribes. I'm afraid any lesson was lost in the fog of intoxication.

I locked Gus and Jay-Jay upstairs before our visitors arrived. Both men like to tease and taunt Gus and both have received attacks to the crotch from him. When they started suggesting that Gus be tied to the back of the car and pulled at 90 mph down the interstate, I made my exit rather than tell them what I really thought. I was not amused.

Of course, I've been known to launch diatribes of my own. Any reader of this blog can attest to that, but no one has to read it unless they choose to. Clicking off is very easy and it doesn't even hurt my feelings. This is where my pet peeves get aired and it helps me to express them, so if anyone is offended by what I'm saying or how I'm saying it, pleeease, go read something else. I created this place in cyberspace primarily for me. Venting gets done a lot here, so don't hang around if the air gets too blue for you.



On a happier note, here's one of Benji's camphone pictures of Pip that I thought was classically beautiful. It was made before he got a haircut on Tuesday.


No comments: