Monday, September 25, 2006

September 25, 2006. Sagittarius: Sun is in Libra, Moon is going from Libra into Scorpio. You're usually like an open book. That's not a good idea now. Watch and look and listen, but don't say very much.

That's as good an excuse as any to keep the blog short today. The real reason is that I promised Mike I'd go to Dr. Tipton's with him this morning. It messes up my usual morning routine, but that's ok. I can yap about this other stuff another time - rabid Republicans, Clinton on Fox, Ed Bacon on network news again, etc.

I also promised the nursing home I'd come by today and discuss the past due amount on Mother's bill. Maybe the offspring who "borrowed" from her in 2002 is in a position to repay that debt now. That would get the bill collectors off my back and go a long way to easing family tension.

No comments: