Friday, May 05, 2006

Mike got a new e-stim device yesterday to use on his left arm. I went through hellacious abuse with the first one he had, so I've warned him not to expect any help from me with this one. I did get it out of his car and bring it into the house for him. The rest is up to him, the recharging, the pad placements, the setting of time and power, getting BC/BS to pay for it, it's all his responsibility. We'll see how this goes.

George got The Plantersville Connection up and running. Here's the link
www.plantersvilleconnection.blogspot.com
I hope it gets wide circulation and participation. There's a sweet letter of appreciation from Larry Mims to Judy Borden. We should all take the time to write thank-yous to those who meant a lot to us in our growing up years, even if they are posthumous. I wrote a similar letter to Guilene (Kelly) Berryman years ago. She and Joan Edwards were my favorite role models in the Baptist church.

The nurse said Mother had a restful night and still has not complained of pain. I've got to do some laundry before I leave this house today.

No comments: