Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's been an interesting day, had breakfast at Primo's with friend Yvonne, then lunch with friend Carol. It was too cold for anyone with good sense to be out, but there were plenty of us who refused to stay at home. Mother Nature threw a few flakes of snow at us, but none that stuck. I don't think it got above freezing all day. Tonight I'm quite content to be in my office with my trusty little electric heater under my desk keeping me toasty warm. After hibernating most of the week with sinusitus, I was going a little stir crazy, so it was nice to connect with two of my favorite people today.

If I'm feeling okay in the morning, I'll probably go to church. Haven't been for the last 3 Sundays, so I've really missed it. I probably won't sing with the choir, however, since my head is still congested.

I tried to find something on TV that interested me, but didn't have much luck, so I've been playing computer games and listening to music. When I couldn't go back to sleep at 2 am this morning, I found another night owl, a Facebook friend, and played some Lexulous with him. It's like Scrabble, and people who know me know what a fanatic I am about that. I've got no less than 7 games going right now, none of them progressing fast enough to suit me, but that's okay, I enjoy it anyway.

If any of you haven't discovered the fun to be had at Facebook, you need to look into it. If you want me for a FB friend you'll find me with the name "Ceejay Garrett." There were already several Cathy Garretts and I didn't want to be one of many. I am, after all, a very unique individual.

No comments: