Monday, August 18, 2008

This blog has had a "face lift," can you tell? I'm trying to figure out how to add a couple of features, but my attempts, so far, have been unsuccessful. Stay tuned.

Seems I'm not the only viewer of Saturday night's forum who was suspicious of McCain's performance. Andrea Mitchell mentioned it on Sunday's Meet the Press, then various other news sources have reported, with quotes from the actual transcript, the discrepancies that occurred. I spent an hour reading all the comments on Christian Science Monitor's article this morning (200 have been added since then), and 9 out of 10 of them saw and heard what I thought I saw and heard - McCain somehow got the questions ahead of time. He was not in any "cone of silence," and Rick Warren has confirmed this to CNN. Why he said it to begin with is incomprehensible to me. Surely the man knew the repercussions that would occur.

Will we find out that even in a "Christian" format, John McCain had to cheat? One of those FOX fellows explained McCain's cheating on wife #1 on his being a POW. Now that same fellow is using the POW experience to say that's why he couldn't possibly have cheated on Saturday night's forum. I can't wait to hear what Keith Olbermann has to say about this tonight. And Warren is supposed to be on Larry King. It's a good night for TV.

I've got a neighbor wanting me to meet her at the pool for some water aerobics in half an hour. It's been two weeks since I did any, so I'll be glad to get back to it.

No comments: