Monday, July 14, 2008

I've spent several hours in the last couple of days working on the dream I posted on Sunday which I've entitled "Eucharist in the Green." The guide I used was by Tallulah Lyons and can be found through the Seedwork.org site by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on Download Dreams: A Guidebook for the Pilgrim's Journey by Tallulah Lyons. It's a 14 page PDF, which I printed. It covers basic concepts, tips for remembering dreams, and the third topic "Beginning to Work with a Dream" is the guide I used, taking each question and writing out everything that came to mind. Lots of journaling is involved, and plenty of uninterrupted quiet time for prayer and meditation is required.

I was encouraged by what the dream told me about the condition of my soul, and have once again made my peace with patriarchy. It will be with us for decades to come, but will eventually give way to more egalitarian systems of society, government and religion. The Episcopal Church is a pioneering force in this movement, and "the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Hallelujah!

Tomorrow we go to court in Canton with our delinquent renters. After that, I'm going to another hearing in Brandon with friends who are being maliciously accused by an emotionally and mentally disturbed neighbor. Each case, if handled judiciously, will be resolved quickly and easily. Stay tuned.

No comments: