Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He did it again! Obama's victory speech from Houston was rousing. Who can listen to him and not be inspired? Watching Hillary, I got the impression that she will be relieved to bow out and back Obama. She will be one of his primary cheerleaders by November, just wait and see. She seems tired and discouraged, resorting to petty complaints about her opponent. Her husband's legacy is too huge to overcome. If Ohio and Texas results are anything like Wisconsin, she's out. Whether she throws in the towel before or after those two primaries, she's not going to be able to stem the tide. He's built too much momentum.
Yes, we can! Yes, we can!

Go Obama!
(AP Photo/Pat Sullivan)

1 comment:

mornin' said...

I'm not enjoying the look & feel of the Democratic race. You KNOW I don't think Obama is sthe man for the job. BUT, I am enjoying you enjoying it. (OK, that must be about the strangest thing anyone could say. You know me; weird to the extreme.)