Thursday, November 08, 2007

I've been shopping all day, attempting to find Tampa tee-shirts that have no mention of any ball team on them. I went to seven different stores and did not find one. I did hear Christmas music in every store though. I'll get out to the airport tomorrow and they will have all kinds of Tampa tee-shirts, just wait. I gave up at the last store and bought other things for my dog walkers, Art and Jon.
.
Gus is still not ready to be released from the hospital, and even if he were, I would want him to stay until after I get home and have a chance to check the house for anything that might have made him sick. If he got ahold of a stuffed toy, he more than likely hid it up under one of the beds. I need to clean out from under all of them before we bring him home. We sure don't want to go through this ordeal again, and I'm sure Gus doesn't either.
.
I've got a date with two handsome guys tonight, Clay and Cooper. Their parents have a "date," so Gramma is being left in charge. We may play Scrabble, or I may let them just do their normal routine. They have no trouble entertaining themselves. I've heard only one small hint of "I'm bored ," since I've been here.

No comments: