Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wonder why I'm getting more visitors since I'm not in the mood to blog than I did when I was? Seems strange. If you're a new regular reader, I'd be pleased to know who you are. One of you found me by googling "Plantersville Mississippi," so there's a good chance I know you or your family.

Not much happening around here. I've splattered paint on a couple of things today, but will probably redo both of them. I was dissatisfied with the end results.

Jerry Grace is back online at SBC Outhouse, still full of spit and vinegar, funny as ever. Welcome back to Blogdom, Brother! I've missed your humor and insight. Glad you're feeling well enough to write again.


And now for your viewing pleasure, I give you the Pipster! Thanks, Benji!

1 comment:

Zoilus said...

Ain't that the cutest little baby boy you've ever seen? What a sweetheart. ;-)