Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sagittarius Horoscope for Sep 15 2007: Sun is in Virgo, Moon is in Scorpio. The more you check things off your lists, the more clearly you can think. Oh, that it were the other way around, but it's not. Be comforted by the knowledge that your chores will get easier.

Another Saturday with enough chores to take up most of my time. Procrastination ruled another of my weeks, so I've got laundry, vacuuming, and all the other household duties nagging at my conscience this morning. It's a cool 68* outside, so I'll start with cleaning the front and back porches.

3 hours later. I've made a dent in all that needed to be done, but that's about it. It's still not clean enough to invite anyone over for a visit. Jean doesn't believe me when I tell her I'm a slob, but I am. Her house is so neat and clean, I'm afraid she would be very uncomfortable in mine. Another couple of hours might be all I need to finish, so before I lose momentum, I'm going back to it.

I hope the rest of you have a more fun day than I'm having.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Cathy, I feel your pain about housework. Ugh. I love a clean house, but I hate cleaning it. This morning I made a surprise visit to my 13-year-old son's bedroom and found it a &@*($)%_ mess. I wanted to scream. Then I remembered that, to paraphrase Harry Chapin, my boy is just like me.

Keep on painting! (Love your kitchen rug, by the way.)