Monday, September 10, 2007

My email box was full this morning of lengthy messages, messages with attachments, and messages with links to interesting articles and one serious survey. Already I've spent several hours reading and I'm not through, yet. Benji and Karen, I don't know how you do it with all those papers to grade. Don't you just go cross-eyed after a while? And I've not finished the Sunday paper, plus I've started a novel that Pam brought me to read. I won't have to worry about insomnia for a while, as sustained reading always makes my eyelids get verrrrrry heavy. Hmmm, is it time for a nap already?

Jean was in a snit at the pool this morning over something her Democratic son said last night, something about wishing Bill Clinton could have a third term? I don't know you, Neal, but I like you. It still astounds me when Republicans harp on Clinton's lie about adultery, but they refuse to admit that Bush's lies have done so much more damage. Clinton lied and his wife cried, Bush lied and thousands died. How can that not be more serious? I will never understand the unflinching belief in and regard for the current administration in certain circles. Well, maybe this article, an attachment from one of today's emails, gives us a clue: Study finds left-wing brain, right-wing brain. Thank goodness, the scales have fallen from many Republicans' eyes. Ok, I've stepped on enough toes, I'll get off my soapbox now.
.
One of the more interesting links in today's email was from my Hotty Toddy son to an article on the South's obsession with football. Made me miss all the testosterone that used to characterize my household. Mike has less interest in sports than any man I've ever known. ~sigh~

No comments: