Sunday, August 12, 2007


Being back with the choir today was refreshing. Singing with other good singers, such as I'm surrounded by in St. Philip's choir, makes me a much better singer. We're so tuned into one another and to David that our sound is always blended smoothly. And with only 15 of our 24 regulars there, our sections were still perfectly balanced.

Mike and I went to McAllister's for lunch after church, and then straight home. The temperature gauge in my car was registering 102* as we drove across the spillway, too hot to do anything but go home and take naps, which we did.

I learned something yesterday that I've been wanting to know for a long time - how to buy music online and download it to my computer. Finally, it clicked! It's too easy. I'll be spending too much money if I'm not careful.

No comments: