Thursday, August 23, 2007

After yesterday's warning to pinch pennies, today's horoscope is the exact opposite:

Sun is going from Leo into Virgo, Moon is going from Sagittarius into Capricorn. Money seems to be flowing into your pockets effortlessly. Actually, it's more likely because of something you've already done. The effort part's in the past.

I like this one much better. I'll let you know how it goes with the flow. I did dream last night that I met J.L. Kraft and discovered we were related through my Wilkins ancestors. Maybe there's an Uncle J.L. out there who plans to endow an unsuspecting, but most deserving, distant relative with a windfall. And maybe it's enough to buy a new Buick Lucerne and the Hollywood smile my dentist proposed for me. Hey, as long as we're dreaming, why not dream big?

Did I tell you that the cost of a full set of crowns was more than some new cars cost? You're right if you think it took a nosedive off first place on my wish list. Suddenly, my own teeth never looked so good. A set of perfect teeth would look out of place on a very imperfect person such as myself, don't you think? Besides, it's our imperfections that give us character, or something like that.


Revel in your imperfections,
Be entertained by your problems
And know that once you looked ahead
And wished you were where you are now,
And once again you will look back and smile.

~copied~

No comments: