Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wish I had a more recent picture of this pretty Johnson Girl; she's one year old today, but this photo was made in December.
As a quick scroll down this page will reveal, I spent a chunk of time yesterday playing with clip art. I've wanted to use it ever since I started blogging, but could not figure out how to convert a WMF file to a JPG file. Yesterday it clicked!

Every time I upload a photo, Blogger tells me I'm only using 2% of my photo space. With as many pictures as I have, seems a shame to waste all that space. So look for more pictures in the future.

I also surfed around for new blogs to read, and made a couple of happy discoveries. Sarah has a blog, but more importantly, she has a newly published book, View from a Burning Bridge. Congratulations, Sarah! Even though I've never met you, I've heard really good things about you from Betsy and Laura. Good luck with the book!

The other blog I enjoyed was not new, but renewed. Jerry Grace is back online at the sbcouthouse. Welcome back, Brother! And thanks for the giggles.

1 comment:

Sarah Goodyear said...

Hello there and thanks for the visit to my blog! I am a faithful fan of yours and visit each day without fail. I love your writing. I hope we meet in person sooner rather than later. You've always got a place to stay in New York with me and Laura and Nathaniel.