Sunday, September 10, 2006

It was raining when we got to the Ballpark last night, so we turned around and came home. Nobody seemed very disappointed. The concert was held, I understand, but I didn't want to sit on wet seats, neither did Betsy or Mike. He went with Ron to the CelticFest for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon, but they got bored and came home.

Our music went well at church today, including the Psalm. In rehearsal, David kept telling me to, "sing out, Louise!" a line that's normally used for Broadway star wannabes. That made me smile when I thought of it in the middle of our performance, but also made me give it all I had so the 3 guys didn't drown me out. The new Sanctus and Benedictus have a couple of rough places that need to be polished, but it's sounding better than the first Sunday we used it.

I signed an online petition this morning asking ABC to cancel their showing of "The Path to 9/11." The docudrama was created by a right-wing activist who fabricated key scenes to blame Democrats and defend Republicans, according to moveon.org. Now ain't that some #&*! Have they no shame?

No comments: