Friday, August 04, 2006

This picture of Pip was posted on Benji's flickr site,
along with some other outstanding photography. Is this not one handsome boy? Benji definitely has the artist's eye when he gets a camera in his hands. Something about this child still reminds me of my mother. There is a similar picture of her in a washtub taken in 1919. I wish I could post it for comparison, but I only have it in my family tree files and that software does not allow me to copy or save to a different file.

2 comments:

Zoilus said...

I thought the same thing, too—something about the expressions he makes reminds me of Jack lots of the time. The "glowing pip" pic that was taken during the same session actually made it into the CLDMU keepers club (a flickr game I play using low-res camphone photography).

Speaking of the boy, I wish you'd pray for his normal sleep schedule to return. He's still on EST (and waking me up at 6:45-7ish).

Zoilus said...

Oh, and Benji's flickr site is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benjiborden/