Friday, August 04, 2006

Is it Friday already? This week has flown by. Today's post may be short, I've got to take care of business.

Mike and I heard one of the best choirs last night that I've ever heard. Nobody attends the conference who isn't already an accomplished musician, their sound proved that. They did a couple of pieces that our choir has done, but with the obvious difference between 20 voices and 50 voices. Why these events don't attract a bigger audience is still a mystery to me, there should have been standing room only. And it was hard for me not to applaud after the jazz prelude. Who was that man on the organ? Microphones were set up for recording, maybe the whole thing will be aired on MPB.

Benji, Karen, and Pip are back in IL, so the tone of his last email was much happier. He sent a cute picture of him and Karen. Looks like he's been playing with special effects on his computer. I think the teeth whitener is working, Son.

No comments: