Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mike finally conceded that letting Mick out occasionally keeps the litter box from becoming too full too quick, something he will have to contend with while I'm gone. And since he doesn't want to ask Jon to do it, and he can't do it, maybe he should not worry so much about that darn cat when he's outside. He lifted his left hand to his left ear to scratch an itch this morning, first time he's been able to do that since the stroke. I manipulated and massaged his hand and arm a good bit last night after he went to sleep. Maybe it helped.

We got a good amount of rain yesterday. Everything looks freshly washed this morning. The grass and leaves were sparkling at sunrise when I let the dogs out, the whole landscape looked surreal and magical. I sat on the porch with a cup of coffee just breathing in the beauty.

I'm going shopping before the Saturday rush hits the stores.

No comments: