Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I woke up this morning with very sore leg muscles as a result of climbing stairs at St, Dominic's yesterday. While waiting for Mike, I got a little restless and decided to exercise. Rather than walking the inside track, I decided to climb stairs and made it up 6 floors before being totally winded. Am I out of shape that bad, or was it the bad cold? Either way, it's BAD! Today I'm feeling really old and decrepit.

Most of the stuff on Monday's long "to do list" got done, I'm happy to report. I saved a couple of them for today - take the dogs to the vet, take old coats to Kolb's, and by 10:00 this morning, those were done, too. This afternoon I'm taking Mike to St. D's again and I plan to walk instead of climb. The cough and sore throat aren't as bad today as they've been, so I may go to choir rehearsal tonight.

I'm about ready to get out the Christmas tree and start the Christmas music. I'm expecting a couple of guests for Thanksgiving dinner and would love to have the house looking festive. I may have started too late to pull all this off before Thursday, but maybe not. Since we've ordered our turkey and dressing from Kroger, I won't have nearly as much cooking to do before dinner time on Thursday. Unless I get off this computer, however, I won't get much done.

No comments: