Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The rain is moving in, and the next two days are supposed to be typical March bluster. George and I tried to eat lunch on the patio at Sweet Peppers today, and had to move inside due to wind gusts. I always enjoy visits with my old friend from P'ville, and today was no exception. My guardian angel rescued my purse again. I left it outside when we moved inside, and didn't miss it for another half hour, but it was turned in by some kind soul, so I got it back immediately after asking about it. God bless 'em.

I'm beginning to like my new sleep schedule. I was up by 5:00 this morning and went walking with my neighbor for about an hour. Amazing how it put me in such a better frame of mind for today's challenges.

My beautician came out to the house this morning and gave Mike a haircut and a shave. I wish I had made before and after pictures, he looks a lot better. The nurse came out this afternoon and recertified him for home health care. She also encouraged him to go up and down the stairs, which I'm still not encouraging. He's so much easier to manage when he's confined to one room.

No comments: