Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The old tube monitor just up and died this morning, went all spastic on me, made frying noises for a couple of minutes, then dark. May it rest in peace. Thanks to Ricky and Benji, there's a new flat screen monitor on its way, and won't get here a minute too soon. It's probably a sign that I should be doing something other than wasting a whole day on Facebook and other useless pursuits. Oh well, I'm at the Flowood Library, stopped on my way to the Water Lilies lunch at Cheddars, and thankfully they let me use one of their computers even though I've got a past due library book. They renewed it, but I still owe $2.30. Where there's a will, there's a way, right?

Not much else to report from my neck of the woods. Will let you know when I get the new monitor hooked up, and I'm back to blogging. Hasta la vista!

No comments: