Thursday, July 03, 2008

My first day on Adderall and I finished a project! I painted for six straight hours, then went to my 2:00 appointment with the psychologist. I haven't felt much differently. I've had plenty of energy, but got kinda light-headed around 3:30. That's normally when I'm hungry for a snack, but today I wasn't so I didn't eat anything, so it was probably my blood sugar, but it didn't last long. I did have a slight headache for about 30 minutes, but I drank a Diet Dr. Pepper and it went away.

My car battery is dead. We tried the jumper cables, but it still didn't start. We borrowed a battery charger and hooked it up, so maybe by in the morning it will be charged. When my car is out of commission, I get a little anxious, but we do have Mike's, and then my neighbor has a couple of extra cars I could use 'til mine is fixed.

I went to Walmart this afternoon and had more fun buying baby clothes for Art's new grandbaby Olivia. Not having many girl babies to buy for anymore, it was fun looking through all the frills and lace. One of the onesies I bought said, "Does this diaper make my butt look too big?" I thought that was just too cute to pass up.

No comments: