Saturday, December 15, 2007

I got the plumbing problem solved except for the gas line, which still has to be inspected by the gas company before gas can be turned back on. The renters elected not to move out, but are staying with their daughter until everything has been repaired. I'm glad they had somewhere else to go temporarily. The low temperature tonight is supposed to be close to freezing.
.
We've got a heavy drenching rain falling this afternoon, with a line of severe thunderstorms headed our way. Jay-Jay has already started pacing the floor. Gus is sound asleep.
.
I hate that we couldn't attend the wedding tonight of Kirk and Mary Elizabeth. I know it will be gorgeous. With plumbing problems and choir duty, there's no way I could have squeezed in a trip to Tupelo. This weather reminds me of the night that Ricky and Mary Ann married. They celebrate their 20th anniversary on the 19th. Congratulations, Love Birds! Mike and I have our 15th anniversary on the 26th. It's a romantic time of year to get married.
.
I missed a Christmas party Weds. afternoon and another one on Friday. Just too much going on this time of year to do everything. Tomorrow our choir does the annual Advent Lessons and Carols and we have a dinner afterwards. That one I can't miss.
.
Ooh, this rain is making me sleepy. Now if I can get Jay-Jay to calm down, I'll grab a nap. Hope you're all having a wonderful week-end.

No comments: