Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When Jean called this morning to say she wasn't going to the gym, I didn't need any other excuse to skip today's exercising. Then I stepped on the scale. Oh my, Fat Girl, you need to skip all the way to the gym and spend the day!

Which reminds me, in renewing my soon-to-expire driver's license, I noticed that my weight is exactly where it was 5 years ago. Maybe it's time I accept the fact that the mature woman in me is almost twice as big as the skinny little girl I was for the first half of my 60 years, and quit whining about it!
.
Besides, there was a recent report issued on the higher IQ's of those with small waists and large hips, so let's hear it for, "Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round! Yeah!" My waist-hip ratio is declining, however, even though I still find that while size 14 slacks fit my hips the waist is too large, but that's why we have elastic, right?
.
Oh, the study also said that our children are smarter, too!
.
Artwork The Three Ages of Woman by Gustav Klimt

No comments: