Monday, May 07, 2007


Last week I wished for a more recent picture of Harlee, so today I have one, thanks to Deanne, who made many at the birthday party yesterday. Check out her album at Snapfish. You may have to register, if you never have, but it's free. She also has one of her and her dad going fishing, early enough that she caught a gorgeous sunrise. "Ah, but did she catch any fish?" you ask. You'll just have to see for yourself. Ok, here's a hint.

We're having network problems with our computers. I have a sneaking suspicion that it has something to do with Bellsouth/ATT modifying and synchronizing their hardware and software, as a result of the merger. It's an intermittent problem, but annoying, to keep getting "no Internet connection" error messages. I'm hoping it quits after a day or two.

In a recent e-mail conversation with George, I had the opportunity to share an article I bookmarked over two years ago, The Tupelo Miracle, which will explain, to those of you who have wondered, why I selected CREATE in Tupelo to be the recipient of memorial donations following Mother's death. The most immediate reason was that Gloria is soliciting donations for the Boys and Girls Club House that they plan to build in Plantersville, and CREATE is assisting in this effort. In the back of my mind, however, was the idea that Daddy, who was a big fan of George McLean, would give his hearty approval. After you read the article, all this will make more sense to you.

No comments: