Wednesday, May 16, 2007

George sent this photo today, which depicts a giddy girl in love with the boy beside her. He looks pretty happy, too, don't you think? I'm guessing it's Summer '63, since Richard and I both have no braces on our teeth. Yeah, we went through that together, which prompted not a few jokes about our wires getting tangled. The other two guys are dead now, Freddy Morgan and Ken Boyd, and last I heard, the one with the Cheshire cat grin has serious health issues. The other girl is Beverly Roberts, not sure where she is now.

I need to do some work on the other site today, so I'm cutting this short. Good Game, Buddy! has had 473 hits so far. I just wish we could get more comments and contributions. I know, I'm probably being impatient; it was less than a week ago that we announced it. Maybe they're all working on essays of their own to send us.

No comments: