Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been on the phone with Bellsouth DSL Tech Support for 30 mins, and finally got back online. This is happening too often, even the technician was frustrated. And no, Benji, I don't want to hear about Macs. I'm sure I'll hear all about it when Bill gets here.

I'm expecting an overnight visit from Skip and Bill, they're arriving around 3:00. Mike was upset when I told him because he has to leave early in the morning to go to Greenville to court. He can't sit up late and drink wine and talk like we usually do. And he doesn't want us laughing and getting loud (like we usually do) disturbing his sleep. What a party pooper! Maybe it will be cool enough to sit outside on the deck.

Happy Birthday to my friend LaRue! And belated birthday greetings to my friend and co-grandmother Jeanette! She got her birthday wish early when Mary Ann gave her the news about the lot. Thank you, Lord, for these beautiful friends.

Watch over Jeanette and LaRue, Lord, as their days increase; bless and guide them wherever they may be. Strengthen them when they stand; comfort them when discouraged or sorrowful; raise them up if they fall; and in their hearts may thy peace which passeth understanding abide all the days of their lives; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen (BCP)

I've got housework to do before my cousins arrive.

No comments: