Saturday, August 19, 2006

Benji sent another precious picture of him and Pip. I'm trying to upload it, but for some reason, it hasn't popped in. Maybe it will. He was totally shocked to learn of Ricky's change of heart about living in Mississippi.

Ricky and Mary Ann bought the lot! A move to Rankin County is in the works. No firm timeline, too many variables, but the train has left the station. Woohoo! Mary Ann already has houseplans in mind. When Mike asked her if she was sure they wanted that much property to maintain, she reminded him that they have two boys.

My neighbor Art is selling a sofa and loveseat for his daughter and son-in-law that I would really like to have. Mike likes it, too, just doesn't want to spend the money. It's practically brand new, built by a Chickasaw Co. furniture builder, Jason's dad. Carrie and Katie came over while I was there, so I made their picture (which didn't show up either, even though I got an "upload successful" message). Katie was fascinated with the dogs. She was born 2 days before Harlee. They will probably be friends one day, or rivals for the same boy. When I asked about their new house and how much lots sold for in their subdivision, I realized the price Ricky got his for was a real bargain. She thought it was, too.

No comments: