Friday, June 02, 2006

Is there anything more peaceful than the mournful coo of the dove? Anything sweeter than the pungent fragrance of gardenias? Anything more invigorating than a brisk walk through Mother Nature's garden? I succeeded in wearing the dogs out, and myself. Thank goodness, it was overcast and only 70*. If I would do that every morning, I wouldn't be so fat, or so stiff. God, give me the gumption to get off my arse and exercise it every day.

The other big step forward I've taken this morning is to order DSL. The self-installing directions looked simple enough, so that's what I ordered. Expected delivery date is the 8th. Now that I'm progressing in this forward direction, I may as well finish cleaning the house.

1 comment:

Zoilus said...

Yay! Those are both great steps toward progress (personal and electronic). We are trying to clean/paint/pack around here on anticipation of our leavetaking next Wednesday. This time, I have something that should make Pip sleep on the plane ride home.