Friday, June 09, 2006

I got the DSL connected with no problems, can't believe what a difference it makes. When will I ever find time to play Solitaire?

Another neighbor threatened to call the law on Gus this morning. It always shocks me to realize that not everyone is as comfortable with them as I am. Maybe they're not as harmless as I think they are. I guess I'm going to have to cut out all their unleashed time. Even though that seems a little extreme to me, I also don't want to be fined for breaking the law. If the sheriff shows up, maybe I should let Mike answer the door and talk to them. When they see he is unable to walk them, they will be more lenient with him. I hate using his disability as an excuse for my own irresponsibile behavior, but he is so demanding in the mornings, it's all I can do to take care of him. In the meantime, the dogs have to go out, or I have their mess to clean up. It's the old rock and a hard place, I seem to be there again.

No comments: